26 October 2018, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences of the Comenius University in Bratislava
9:30 – 9:55 Registration
10:00 – 10:20 Opening remarks
- Michal Kottman - Director-General, Directorate-General of Minister of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic; Asia-Europe Foundation Governor from Slovakia
- Xiangyang Sun - Deputy Executive Director, Asia-Europe Foundation
- Lucia Mokrá - Dean, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences of the Comenius University in Bratislava
10:20 – 11:50 Panel I: "Europe & Asia: Strengthening cross-regional cooperation for global challenges"
- Matej Šimalčík (moderator) - Executive Director, Institute of Asian Studies
- Martin Slobodník - Vice-dean, Faculty of Arts of Comenius University in Bratislava
- Peter Ďurajka - Diplomat, Asia and the Pacific Department of Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic
- Thareerat Laohabut - Model ASEM Bratislava Spin-off 2018 Delegate
11:50 – 12:05 Coffee Break
12:05 – 13:35 Panel II: "Youth mobility in Asia & Europe: Fostering equal opportunities for mutual benefit"
- Gabriel Weibl (moderator) - Lecturer, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences of the Comenius University in Bratislava; Researcher, Slovak Academy of Sciences
- Supaporn Chalapati - Assistant Professor, I-Shou University
- Oscar Boije - Project Manager, Asia-Europe Foundation
- Miroslava Kurčíková -
Model ASEM Bratislava Spin-off 2018 Delegate
14:30 – 16:00 – Panel III – "Innovation & interconnectivity: Defining the role of innovative business in increasing links between Asia and Europe"
- Michal Brichta (moderator) - Chair, EURASI Forum; Consultant, Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency
- Csaba Wolf - Business Development Director, Deloitte Hungary; member of Central and Eastern European Center for Asian Studies
- Drahomír Štos - Director, Economic Diplomacy Department 2 of Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic
16:00 – 16:10 – Concluding remarks